Documentation of Restoration
on cover art to Man In Black #1
- Diminish excess white out.
- Tuck the B in “Black” back behind the head of the
- Diminish the glue stains around the “Man”’s head.
- Reinforce the cracked black ink in the head of
the “Man” and color touch the tape lift at the top edge of the “A Thrill
Adventure” logo box.
- Remove random staples.
- Re-glue down the left side border mask and the
curled edges of the “Man in Black” logo text.
- Recreate the “Sept. No 1, PDC, and Comics Code
- Recreate the spectral image of the woman coming
out of the canvas and then have a photographic transparency made.
- Seal two tears at the right edge of the artwork.
- Attach similarly weighted pieces to the top left
and lower right corner of the artwork with Japanese paper.